Dental bonding uses a durable composite resin and porcelain materials to repair damaged smiles. Consider other advantages that dental bonding can offer you:
– Dental bonding treatments can be color-matched to the exact shade of your teeth.
– Dental bonding uses the same material that can treat cavities. Unlike dental amalgams, which show off a metallic sheen, composite resin can blend in seamlessly with the natural color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments are applied directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can improve both their look and function and repair any stains.
– Dental bonding treatments are often used to treat tooth survivors of oral accidents and injuries. Injuries include cracks, splits, and fractures.
– Dental bonding can also treat minor spacing issues between teeth.
–Dental bonding treatments are simple and can be completed in a single appointment.
–Dental bonding is durable and will last anywhere from five to ten years.
Do you need a dental bonding treatment in your life? You can contact Lavista Park Family Dentistry at (770)-939-5122 for an appointment in Tucker, Georgia. Dr. Ayesha Rahman and the rest of our team look forward to helping correct your smile so it can shine brightly for many years to come!