Your oral health care requires many steps to achieve the flawless smile you desire. Oral health care daily cleaning routines such as brushing and flossing are essential for your smile, but if you should happen to suffer damage to a tooth, a dental crown or dental veneer may be in order. Let’s take a look at what crowns and veneers can do for you!
– Typically, a single veneer can withstand normal wear and tear for over ten years before it must be replaced.
– Dental crowns are amazing treatments for teeth that have suffered damage and are at a heightened risk for future damage.
– Dental crowns can survive from anywhere around two decades to a lifetime of use.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable for each tooth and can be crafted for the ideal shape, size, and color shade your smile desires.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover and guard previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– Dental crowns guard all sides of a tooth above the gum line by forming a bond over top of a tooth.
– Dental veneers are tremendously thin and require very little enamel removal to effectively bond to each tooth.
– Dental veneers are fantastic treatments for concealing stains and discolorations that cannot be removed with teeth whitening treatments.
Dr. Ayesha Rahman and Dr. Raymond Johnson at Lavista Park Family Dentistry in our dentist office in Tucker, Georgia are committed to providing you the service you require. We can be reached at (770)-939-5122. Whichever services you feel would best suit your needs, the path to a healthy smile starts today!